The Corporate Connection Program through Fort4Fitness provides an opportunity for companies to encourage healthy living and physical activity in its employees by giving an incentive to participate in one or more of the Fort4Fitness Spring Cycle, Fall Festival, or Fantasy of Lights events. The Fort4Fitness Spring Cycle includes tour distances of a 10 mile family-friendly ride, short, medium and long distances, plus the 100K Metric Century ride. The Fall Festival hosts a Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K Run/Walk and 4 Mile Run/Walk, and the Kids and Seniors Marathons. The Fantasy of Lights Event features a 5K and a Family Walk 2K (1.2 miles).
2018 Corporate Connections:
- Allen County Public Library
- Ambassador Enterprises
- Ash Brokerage
- Barrett McNagny LLP
- Brotherhood Mutual Insurance Co
- Carson LLP
- First Merchants Bank
- Fort Wayne Metals
- Heritage Parts
- McDonald's Restaurants
- Met-Pak Specialties Corporation
- Micropulse, Inc.
- Paul Davis Restoration
- Riverside Mfg., LLC
- Rock Steady Boxing (Lutheran Life Villages)
- Three Rivers Federal Credit Union
- Vera Bradley Designs
- Votaw Electric
- Wolf Corporation
Fantasy of Lights 5K & 2K
Fort4Fitness Corporate Connection receive:
- Special comp code to be used when registering participants
- Company name listed on the Corporate Connection section of the Fort4Fitness website
- The early bird registration rate for the Fort4Fitness Spring Cycle, Fall Festival or Fantasy of Lights 5K/2K
Companies must register at least 20 employees in the Fort4Fitness Spring Cycle, at least 25 employees in the Fort4Fitness Fall Festival, or at least 20 employees in the Fort4Fitness Fantasy of Lights 5K and/or 2K to be established as a Fort4Fitness Corporate Connection and receive the incentives listed above.
Companies are responsible for the promotion of the Corporate Connection Program to its employees in order to reach the minimum number of registrations, but Fort4Fitness can help you get the word out to your employees!
contact information and resources
Contact us at email@example.com or 260-760-3371 for more information or complete the application below.