Fort4Fitness is committed to the health and safety of all of our participants. We are working diligently to make sure that we're taking the right steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19 while keeping our sense of community strong.
Effective November 15th, new restrictions are being implemented in the "orange" zone counties in Indiana. Social gatherings—inside or outside—are limited to 50 people, or they need approval from the local health department. At this time, the governor has not yet released his executive order, so the Allen County Department of Health is unable to provide guidance or approval prior to seeing that final document. Therefore, the Winter Wonder Dash will become a Drive. Participants can still pick up their race materials Thursday, Nov. 19th from 12 PM - 7 PM at our office on Huguenard Rd. or at Franke Park on Friday, Nov. 20th or Saturday, Nov. 21st between 6 PM and 9 PM and drive through Blue Jacket's Fantasy of Lights, free of charge. We deeply regret not being able to host an in-person event, but we feel it is the most responsible thing to do at this time, considering the uncertainty and the spike of COVID-19 cases in our area.
We do still have event shirts and F4F gaiters available if you would still like to register for the Virtual Winter Wonder Dash and drive through the lights. You will not receive a Winter Wonder Dash ornament.
Changes for the 2020 event include:
- The 2K and 5K will now be a drive and not a dash. It does not matter which event night you were originally registered for; you can come either Friday or Saturday evening to pick up materials and drive through the lights.
- Participants will receive a Fort4Fitness neck gaiter in their goody bag.
- No hot chocolate will be served at the event.
- Pre-packaged food will still be given out to 2K and 5K participants (not virtual) while supplies last.
- Packet Pick-Up will be curbside; see dates and times here. Please remain in your car at all times.
We are unable to give refunds due to expenses already incurred (i.e. shirts, park rental, ornaments, etc.). We appreciate your understanding.