Fantasy of Lights 5K & 2K
The 3rd Annual Fantasy of Lights 5K and 2K will take place on November 17-18, 2018. The course is illuminated by the "first lighting" of the
121 brilliant, animated light displays depicting holiday scenes. This event is the perfect way to kick off the holiday season! Click here to see a video from the 2018 2K.
EVENT LOCATION: FRANKE PARK, 3411 SHERMAN BLVD, FORT WAYNE
- Efforts to ensure all participants receive a shirt will be made as best to our ability. Shirt guaranteed to participants who registered by 11/1/18.
- Participants of both the Saturday 5K and Sunday 2K will receive:
- Long-sleeve shirt (adult and youth sizes are unisex) and goody bag at Packet Pick-Up
- Commemorative ornament at the finish line - with option to personalize inside the pavilion
- Hot chocolate following the run/walk
- ONLY Saturday 5K participants will receive a bib with chip timing (and post-race results online) and post-race snacks. There will be no timing or post-race snacks for Sunday 2K participants. There will be a food trucks on-site both Saturday and Sunday with food available for purchase before and after the run/walk.
- Online registration closes Wednesday, November 14th at 11:59 PM. Onsite registration will be available during Packet Pick-Up on Friday (12 PM - 7 PM), Saturday (4 PM - 6 PM) and Sunday (4 PM - 6 PM) for an increased price at Pavilion 1 at Franke Park.
- Strollers are allowed, but must be registered. A small portion of the route is gravel. Please consider this when registering a stroller or wheelchair and run/walk with a stroller or wheelchair at your own risk. The Saturday 5K course has more gravel on the route than the Sunday walk.
- Children ages 5 and under are FREE but must be registered. (If you would like your child to receive a t-shirt, please register for youth pricing age 14 and under.)
The Fantasy of Lights: A Holiday Tradition
Fantasy of Lights is northeast Indiana’s favorite winter holiday event! This drive-through event is situated in Franke Park and transforms the park into a spectacular winter wonderland with 121 larger-than-life brilliant, animated light displays. Click here to learn more.