Saturday, May 21, 2016
9:00 AM - 2:30 PM | Metric Century 100K Tour
Next to Finish Line on Barr Street, in Hall's Gas House Parking Lot in Downtown Fort Wayne
EXPO BOOTH COSTS
$250.00* ($150.00 for non-profit organizations)
*SPONSORS WHO WISH TO PARTICIPATE RECEIVE BOOTH SPACE AT NO CHARGE AS PART OF THEIR SPONSORSHIP PACKAGE.
EXPO BOOTH INCLUDES: 10'x10' space, 1 table, 2 chairs, and a divider. Limited electrical hook-up available upon request and availability.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All booths must be pre-paid before booth set up and no later than April 1, 2016.
- Booth/display shall be set up between 6:30 AM and 8:00 AM on Saturday, May 21, 2016. Vendors agree to staff their boths during the hours of 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM.
- Sale or distribution of consumable food and beverage products is restricted. A request to sell or give away food/beverage products must be approved in writing with the vendor responsible for all appropriate board of health permits.
- No refunds shall be paid to any exhibitor who fails to occupy its assigned space for any reason other than a failure of Fort4Fitness to provide exhibition space.
- Exhibitor assumes all responsibility for loss, theft, or destruction of goods, or personal injuries to itself, its employees, agents, representatives, or visitors, and will indemnify and hold harmless Fort4Fitness, its employees, agents, volunteers, contractors, sponsors, runners, patrons, and Expo attendees from all claims arising from any act, omission, or negligence of the Expo exhibitor.
- Exhibitor agrees not to deface property and agrees to accept liability for any damage to property of others.
- Each exhibitor is bound in all respects by these Terms and Conditions. Violations of these Terms and Conditions may result in the forfeiture of the exhibiting space, without refund.
- It is the sole discretion of the Fort4Fitness Fall Festival committee to determine the selection of exhibitors at the Fort4Fitness Fall Festival.
Applications are due no later than April 4, 2016