EXPO DATE & location
Saturday, June 1, 2019 8:00 AM – 2:30 PM
Parking lot on Barr Street beside Headwaters Park Pavilion (host site for the Finish Line Celebration of the 2019 Fort4Fitness Spring Cycle)
EXPO BOOTH COSTS
$250.00* ($150.00 for non-profit organizations)
*Sponsors who wish to participate receive booth space at no charge as part of their sponsorship package.
Expo booth includes: 10’X10’ space (approximately), 1 table, 2 chairs and a divider.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All booths must be pre-paid before booth setup and no later than May 1, 2019.
2. Booth/display shall be set up between 6:30 AM and 7:45 AM on Saturday, June 1, 2019. Vendors agree to staff their booths during the hours of 8:00 AM – 2:30 PM.
3. Sale or distribution of consumable food and beverage products is restricted. A request to sell or give away food/beverage products must be approved in writing. The vendor is
responsible for all appropriate board of health permits.
4. No refunds shall be paid to any Exhibitor who fails to occupy its assigned space for any reason other than a failure of Fort4Fitness to provide exhibition space.
5. Exhibitor assumes all responsibility for loss, theft, or destruction of goods, or personal injuries to itself, its employees, agents, volunteers, contractors, sponsors, participants, patrons, and Expo attendees for all claims arising from any act, omission, or negligence of the Expo Exhibitor.
6. Exhibitor agrees not to deface property and agrees to accept liability for any damage to property of others.
7. Each Exhibitor is bound in all respects by these Terms and Conditions. Violations of these Terms and Conditions may result in forfeiture of the exhibiting space, without refund.
8. It is the sole discretion of the Fort4Fitness Spring Cycle committee to determine the selection of Exhibitors at the Fort4Fitness Spring Cycle event.
NOTE: Booth space may not be transferred and is intended for the exclusive use of the sponsor or the organization reserving the space.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 1, 2019