Host of the 2016 RRCA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP 10K
October 1, 2016 at 7:30 am
Parkview Field in Downtown Fort Wayne
This 6.2 mile race is a natural progression for runners and walkers who have completed the 4 Mile race in the past and want a bigger challenge but may not be ready for the Half Marathon. This race shares the same start, exciting stadium finish and portions of the scenic Half Marathon course.
- Race will start at 7:30 am on October 1, 2016.
- The start line is on Harrison Street just north of the Harrison/Baker Street intersection (1 block southeast of Parkview Field) in downtown Fort Wayne, and concludes with an exciting finish at Parkview Field. The course takes racers through historic Fort Wayne neighborhoods and past landmark churches.
- All participants who complete the course receive a finisher's medal.
- Strollers are allowed in the 10K. Participants pushing strollers must complete the stroller information during the registration process.
- Awards are given to the top three male and female finishers in the following categories/ age groups: Overall Wheelchair, Overall Open; Overall Masters (40+); 14 and Under; 15-19; 20 to 24; 25 to 29; 30 to 34; 35 to 39; 40 to 44; 45 to 49; 50 to 54; 55 to 59; 60 to 64; 65 to 69; 70 to 74; 75 to 79; 80 and Over.
- Overall awards are based on gun time, age group awards are based on chip time.
- Race numbers (bibs) are required to participate.
- You must be in good health and physically prepared to take on the challenges of the 10K.
- Wheeled and/or motorized devices (in-line/roller skates, bikes, skateboards, heelys, wagons, etc.) and animals (except guide dogs) will not be allowed on the course.
- The use of electronic devices is strongly discouraged.
Confirm Entry: Click Here
Entry fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and CANNOT be applied to future years. NO EXCEPTIONS.